For more than 20 years, the law office of Ludger Westrick, lawyer and public auditor, has been assisting medium-sized companies and non-profit organisations in handling a variety of challenges.
Tasks which cannot be fulfilled by the company and its advisors during the crisis are handled by the team surrounding the Westrick law offices—matters in the fields of law, economics and taxation.
We are especially experienced in reorganising companies before and during insolvency proceedings.
Our range of services
- business plans
- strategies for (avoiding) insolvency
- insolvency plans
- out-of-court company reorganisations
- implementation of business plans
- modifications to contracts with shareholders, employees, suppliers and banks
- consultation and representation of creditors